Meetings & Conferences
Want to grow your attendance at your next convention? Bring your next meeting to a destination that is perfect for your “bleisure” (business+leisure) attendee. The Outer Banks of North Carolina is home to 100 miles of public beaches, historical attractions, a family friendly coastal vibe for post-event vacations and meeting facilities that makes for an affordable conference. From a luxurious four diamond resort to charming seaside properties, groups are guaranteed to enjoy the varied amenities that make each of our properties unique.
In 1900, Bill Tate, Postmaster of Kitty Hawk, NC, told the Wright Brothers: "If you decide to try your machine here & come I will take pleasure in doing all I can for your convenience & success & pleasure, & I assure you will find a hospitable people when you come among us."
The Official Outer Banks Group Planner, which includes a complete listing of area accommodations and meeting facilities.
- Arrange site inspections of meeting facilities
- Promotional materials to assist the meeting planner
- Attraction Information and retailer discounts for your meeting participants and spouses
- Day Trip ideas, such as shopping, sightseeing tours, dining
- Catering contacts for themed meals such as crab feasts, oyster roasts, fish fry or pig pickin'
- Entertainment/Activity Suggestions for your meeting.
We invite you to come, explore and uncover centuries of journeys in our rich coastal destination. Again we thank you for interest in the Outer Banks of North Carolina and we look forward to hosting you and your group as visitors to our windswept islands.
With warm regards from the beach,
Tourism Sales Manager
Outer Banks Visitors Bureau