Meetings & Conferences
A One-Of-A-Kind Meeting Destination
Are you looking for a one of a kind meeting destination?
When planning your next conference, board retreat or incentive trip, think coastal; think The Outer Banks of North Carolina.
The Outer Banks is the perfect destination for any meeting, board retreat, or team building. It's a place of discovery and adventure, where the first English colonists settled and legendary pirates battled. Here, in a land where we balance our rich natural setting with a vibrant vacation destination, adventurers and thrill seekers still venture in search of their dreams. And, like the Wright Brothers, they're captivated by the breathtaking beauty, rich history and abundant cultural resources.
If outdoor adventure is what your group seeks, the Outer Banks of North Carolina is a coastal playground full of natural activities from the novice to the experienced. Whether bird-watching, hang gliding, golfing, sightseeing, windsurfing, kite surfing, biking or fishing some of the best angling waters in the world, the Outer Banks is the perfect backdrop for an adventure bound group.
The Official Outer Banks Group Planner, which includes a complete listing of area accommodations and meeting facilities
- Arrange site inspections of meeting facilities
- Promotional materials to assist the meeting planner
- Attraction Information and retailer discounts for your meeting participants and spouses
- Day Trip ideas, such as shopping, sightseeing tours, dining
- Catering contacts for themed meals such as crab feasts, oyster roasts, fish fry or pig pickin'
- Entertainment/Activity Suggestions for your meeting.
- Nor'banks Sailing
- Kitty Hawk Kites
- OBX Biplanes / Coastal Helicopters
We invite you to come, explore and uncover centuries of journeys in our rich coastal destination. Again we thank you for interest in the Outer Banks of North Carolina and we look forward to hosting you and your group as visitors to our windswept islands.
With warm regards from the beach,
Tourism Sales Manager
Outer Banks Visitors Bureau