- 5:30pm-7:30pm – Merchandise available for purchase.
- 5:30pm-6:15pm – Dinner and mingling.
- 6:15pm-6:45pm – Presentations, social story, and general housekeeping.
- 6:45pm-7:30pm – Siblings of the person with autism gets a fishing lesson before fishing.
- 6:45pm-7:30pm – Individuals with autism head to the beach to practice surfing skills in the sand.
Saturday, August 11 - SURFING EVENT
- 8:30am-2:00pm – Merchandise available for purchase.
- 9:00am-1:00pm – Individuals with autism go surfing.
- 1:00pm-2:00pm – Lunch for volunteers, family, and individuals with autism.