- 5:30pm-7:30pm – Merchandise will be available for purchase (t-shirts, hats, etc).
- 5:30pm-6:15pm – Dinner and mingling.
- 6:15pm-6:45pm – Presentations, video social story, and general housekeeping.
- 6:45pm-7:30pm – Siblings of the child with autism will get a fishing lesson, and fish for a bit.
- 6:45pm-7:30pm – Individuals with autism will head down to the sand and practice surfing skills in the sand.
Saturday, August 12 - SURFING EVENT
- 8:30am-2:00pm – Individuals with autism go surfing.
- 1:30pm-2:30pm – Lunch for volunteers, family and individuals with autism.