Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Saturday September 30th from 9am-noon *day-of registration begins at 8am
Click HERE for online registration or call 252-995-5480 to register
Koru Village and Carolina Brewery are thrilled to bring back the all-women’s charity fishing tournament: "Fish Like A Girl" for its 3rd year at the Avon Fishing Pier. This empowering fishing tournament on the Cape Hatteras National Seashore is a part of Koru Village's "Paint the Village Pink" campaign, and Carolina Brewery's "Drink Sky Pink" campaign.
- Entry into the tournament is $30 (all ages welcome)
- Includes an event T-shirt
- Includes fishing pass for the day
- All net proceeds of the fishing tournament benefit the Hatteras Island Cancer Foundation
- Many chances to win with categories such as: biggest fish, most fish, craziest fish, and more!
- Prizes to be won!
- Wear your craziest pink gear, have a blast, and support HICF!