Join in the fun this Fourth of July.
Firework displays are scheduled for:
- Town of Kill Devil Hills at dusk on the Avalon Fishing Pier located at Mile Post 6 on the beach road. Click Here
- Town of Nags Head at 9:25 p.m. on the Nags Head Fishing Pier located at Mile Post 11.5 on S. Virginia Dare Trail in Nags Head. Click Here
- Fireworks over the Roanoke Sound presented by Town of Manteo at 9:30 p.m. Click Here
- Avon Pier at 9:00 p.m. Located at 41001 HWY 12, Avon. Click Here
For more information on firework regulations please click here.
- JULY 4TH CELEBRATION - WITH MUSIC AND FIREWORKS. Roanoke Island Festival Park at 8 p.m. The United States Marine Corps 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing Band will begin their patriotic concert at 8 p.m. Gates are open at 6 p.m. Parking will be available at the Park until the lot is full and in downtown Manteo. More Info
For a full list of events and happenings on the Outer Banks visit our events page here and check out key events below.